As the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, Nigerian Breweries is proud of its vision to Wow Nigeria with Great Brands, Passionate People and World Class Performance.
With over 3,000 colleagues employed across Nigeria, NB Plc offers fantastic opportunities for people with talent and drive. From Brewing to Sales and Marketing, Logistics to Finance, IT and HR - there’s much more to the company's business than you might imagine. We have ambitious goals, and we know it is our peoples’ enthusiasm that fuels our growth.
At this moment, the company is searching for outstanding Sales Executives to join its Sales Team.
Are you Digitally Savvy? Do you have the right attitude for a fast-paced and challenging job? Do you seek to pursue a successful and interesting long-term career in a world-class environment? As an organisation that is committed to improving Diversity and Inclusion, we encourage indigenes from all geo-political zones in Nigeria to take advantage of this opportunity.
This position is an integral part of the Nigerian Breweries Plc’s Sales Division, targeted at identifying young individuals who are desirous of a career in Nigeria’s foremost brewing organization.
The job holder will monitor and develop the business of retail outlets and sub-distributors, by professionally undertaking all efforts aimed at selling NB Plc brands across the range from our direct distributors to the customers.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 3-month experiential and classroom training programme.
At the end of the training, the successful candidates will be appointed as Sales Executive in any of NB Plc Sales Regions across the country.
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/IGCSE including Mathematics, English and 3 other relevant subjects in one sitting.
- Bachelor Degree (Minimum of Second Class Lower division) obtained from a recognized University or HND (Minimum of Upper credit) obtained from a recognized Polytechnic/College of Technology in any discipline.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Valid Driver’s License with excellent driving skills.
- A self-starter
- Resilient, Passionate about results and able to challenge the status quo
- Problem-solving skills.
- Digitally savvy
- Geographically mobile within and outside Nigeria.
Nigerian Breweries Plc offers some of the most competitive remuneration packages in our industry and performance-related increments/bonuses.
The recruitment journey will include Computer Based Assessment, Driving Test and an Assessment Centre. Only successful candidates in each stage will be progressed to the next stage.
Own your journey and apply here... APPLY NOW